Photobucket

2.04.2010

34 WEEKS!!!!

WOW. Time has seem to really fly this last month. Things are going really well, the baby is doing great, Ry is doing awesome at his job, and Milly seems to be getting smarter and funnier everyday. She talks about the baby a ton. The other day my Dr. asked her what we were going to name our baby. She looked at him with no hesitation and firmly said "Dora." haha, over my dead body, but it was very cute!! We tell her that she's going to be a big sister, and a baby is going to come live with us, she says yes and acts excited-but who knows if she really gets it.
Here I am. (ignore my hair in the face) 34 weeks.

9 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

So cute Mir! Who took your pictures? I will be so impressed if you say Ryan!
How is life? we miss you guys!

Miriam said...

haha...MO did, even more impressed??!!!

danny jenson said...

that's a really cute picture mims. you are SO so pregnant ! (take that in a good way :). so cute. do you guys have name ideas yet?

danny jenson said...

happy birthday p.s.

The Buckley Family said...

YOu look great!Get close!!!

Sapp Family said...

Aw, fun! The pictures are cute. Earlier in your pregnancy it looked like you were carrying lower...the baby must have moved because now you're carrying high! At least you can still zip up your pants...I can't even do that anymore! We miss you guys...love ya!

Sarah said...

You look fabulous... Lucky!! I'd be preggers a little more often if I could pull that off. Hope you are feeling well- and that bed rest isn't killing you. Happy B-day Baby Sis!

* Nancy * said...

You look BEAUTIFUL Mims! Can't wait to see baby girl Jenson.

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Yah, I'd be showing off those pictures too....how the heck do you keep those hips inside your jeans this entire time???? That's hilarious, well amazing, & well...so unfair!!! You rock!! Way to go...now just let that little basketball dribble it's way on outta there & send some pictures so we can see if it's really a baby or what you've been stuffing up your shoot for this photo shoot.

HOpe yoU're FeeLing WelL!!!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends