Photobucket

9.28.2009

TOYANT GATHERING 2009

So this post is LONG overdue, but I really wanted to get it on the blog. And I did REALLY bad at getting pics, actually EM- you promised you get those to me..... :)  But here's some I did get! 

At the beginning of Aug. my family had a little reunion in Shelley. It was a total blast, not everyone made it out but I did get to see my sister Emily, from Florida that I haven't seen in a while, and my 2 brothers that live in Oregon and their family's. 

We went to Jackson Hole and stayed at a cabin. We saw some very pretty scenery, went to the BAR J (of course), and did some shopping. 


Milly and Eleanore totally got along really well. Actually all the kids did great! They are all getting to be interested in the same things and played really well. 

The boat ride we took to get to the other side of Jenny Lake to hike around.


Milly and her new adopted Aunt Isabel!! Isabel is one of Emily's young women back in FL, she came out to EFY and then spent some time with us in Idaho! Milly totally loved her, well all the kids did! HA!

Emily and Eleanore 


6 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the one with Milly on your back,so fun!

Trav & Katie said...

I agree with rachel, that picture of you two is precious! We went to the Bar J too!! I loved it! Crowded, but loved it. How are you feeling???

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Beautimous pictures, great Idaho. I wonder if my kids will ever get to experience all of those pretty places we lived so near growing up. I didn't realize how great they were back then.

Looks like you had a ton of fun. Milly & El look so sweet together playing.

The Buckley Family said...

Sorry...I still owe you pics. I'll get them on photo bucket or burn you a CD or something, but I need yours too. We loved seeing you guys! No...I hope you come to FL this fall.

Carlson Clan said...

Milly is seriously adorable. Love the pics!

* Nancy * said...

My favorites pics are: El and Milly's cute little backs and the second one would have to be you and Milly...her facial expression is pricelss!
p.s. after writing my comment it looks like the pic of you & Milly was a fav with your friends too!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends