Friday was Ryan's 24 Birthday! To celebrate we went to spend the weekend with some of our good friends in Wyoming. Ry got his fill of shooting, 4 wheeling, and BBQ's! We sure had a good time just hangin' out and enjoying the outdoors.
There is so much I am grateful for when I look at my hubby, but to give you a glimpse here are the tope 24 reasons why I LOVE Ryan:
1. He is very loyal.
2. He is so funny, sometimes nerdy funny, but none the less funny! He can ALWAYS make me laugh! He makes me laugh every day'
3. He is still a kid at heart, and is slways up for something fun!
4. He is an amazing dad! Milly absolutely adores him. She always know where to go for some good play time.
5. He works very hard for our family. He will always do what it takes to make our life comfortable.
6. He is OPTIMISTIC! Seriously, I don't think I have ever heard a negative thought from him.
7. He loves to cuddle with me, he holds my hand when we are just walking as if we were still just dating.
8. He is so smart. I have comfort in the fact that my very, very, bad math skills are no longer a worry. He can add up, multiply, divide, square root, ANY problem in a matter of seconds without and calculator or pen and paper!
9. He is so forgiving, and never holds a grudge.
10. He loves EVERYONE... literally everyone. He is such a people person. And usually everyone loves him back. He is very genuine.
11. He is a chatter-box. I am usually the one dragging him away from conversations, out of church, the grocery store, gas pump, restaurant, etc. He loves to hear others stories, about there lives, and believes anyone can have a positive influence on him.
12. He is a true boy. He loves guns, getting hurt a little, video games, 4 wheeling, or any motorized sport for that matter, fixing things, cars/trucks, blowing things up... you know all the typical guy stuff!
13. He loves music, singing, playing guitar, the ukulele, listening, dancing (well mostly just with milly :)
14. He loves to cook! And is VERY good at it! I love trying his latest creations.
15. He has the MOST contagious laugh you will ever hear. If you don't believe me, spend 10 minutes with him.
16. He is the best friend I could ever ask for. Even when I am not making sense, he always tries to understand me and help me in whatever way he can.
17. He is true to what He is, and what He believes in.
18. He is very sensitive to others feelings and always know how to say things and word them right so no ones feelings get hurt.
19. He speaks spanish. And takes every opportunity to use it so he doesn't lose it! He served a honorable full time mission in Mexico where he grew to love Latinos and the Latin culture.
20. He tells me and Milly we are beautiful constantly, he wants us to feel good about ourselves and know we are loved.
21. He loves his family (and mine) so much, and loves to be with them and help them.
22. He always supports me.
23. He loves to sleep in, but rarely does. He usually gets up with Milly and I and makes us a yummy breakfast!
24. He will ALWAYS talk, laugh, cry, and joke with me. And I love him, because he's all mine and because he loves me! I love him because he took me to the temple and believes in Eternal families. I love him because he encourage and inspires me to keep on keeping on and learn new hobbies and to be a great mom. He is the absolute perfect man for me!




5 comments:
Isn't it amazing how we somehow find the other half that makes us whole. I'm so glad that you are so happy in love! Marriage truly is the best.
Happy Birthday Ryan!
Happy late b-day Ryan! It's obvious how happy you make Mims, & that makes all of us happy! We're so glad you're part of our family too now.
I love all the great things you could find about Ryan....keep on writing them down & remembering them. It's a great way to remember why you fell in love when you're not so fond of each other in certain moments. I loved learning more about Ryan!
Hope your b-day was great Ryan. We think you are one awesome brother-in-law/uncle. Eleanore loves her Ry-Ny. :) We are happy you are prt of our family and are so glad you make Mims so happy. Love ya!
We missed you guys on Saturday in Salt Lake, but it sounds as though you guys had a blast in Wyoming! ¡Feliz CumpleaƱos Ryan!
Post a Comment