Crush made his grand debut to the Jenson home a couple days ago, and Milly has just been adoring him ever since!! He is really small still, only, maybe, almost an inch across the shell. We bought him from our neighbor who sells them. She still doesn't really like him to actually touch her, but boy oh boy does she love to watch him run around and play! She is always asking for her turtle to come play. And I just love the way she says 'turtle' I think it's the cutest word she says! Aunt Mo came over to meet Crush and decided she too needed a little turtle friend around, so we took her over and got her one. She named hers Squirt! And Milly of course loves that there are now TWO turtles because that has been her new favorite number, everything HAS to come in two's now-a-days.
CRUSH!




6 comments:
Crush! Like Finding Nemo :) i love it!
That is fun...great pet for a little gal. LOL that Milly is stripping down now too. I guess it happens to everyone!
I'm tellin'.... hahahahahahahaha.
So cute!!! It was so fun playing with Crush last night! We might have to go get us one! haha P.S. Milly looks so cute with her hair in pig tails!
I love it- we may need to get one too!
Those are stinkin' tiny turtles! Fun idea! Does she get that it's alive or is it a toy to her?
Post a Comment