I am really getting to the part I love in pregnancy... the part when I am no longer sick 24/7!!! HA! This pregnancy has been a considerable amount harder, simply because I can no longer lay down and fall asleep any time I feel a little (or a lot) nauseous. But with that said, not a moment passes that I am not SO grateful for this little miracle growing inside me. I already love him/her so much! And Milly has actually been great with it all. She is getting so good at playing and entertaining her little self for almost as long as I need her to.
This is me at 16 weeks, not a super cute pic, but hey, I am just excited to start looking a little pregnant and little less bloated! :)
HAHA! She just had to have her belly pics taken too! :) And for the record today I asked her, in several ways-over and over, if she wanted a baby to come live and play with us. She said "NO" every time....haha! Her answer does change everyday, so I am not in the slightest worried about it! I just thought it was funny!
Here is short bonus movie of Milly dancing to one of Ryan's B-day cards. It's nothing too special but it shows how big she is getting lately. I feel like she is so tall and her hair is getting so long!




7 comments:
How very exciting! you look adorable! and milly's belly picture is too cute!
Milly is so fun and adorable getting to show off her belly too - that was too cute.
Anyway Mim's you look so good yourself. Glad your getting over the yucky stuff and moving on to the best part of being pregnant: the growth of your baby and soon to feel him or her move. :)
You look amazing! So does Milly of course :0) Glad you're feeling better!
Milly is getting so big!!!!!!!!!! I miss her sooooo much!!!!!!!!!
Meagan
I think you and Milly have pretty cute tummies! I'm glad you are starting to feel better. BTW: you are a pretty awesome cameraman.
You look so cute! I wish I was there and could touch your belly! Milly is growing too fast! she is darling. we miss you guys!
Your belly is SO cute!! And your so pretty!! WE miss you guys TONS! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys sometime soon again!! Love you!
Post a Comment