Photobucket

10.23.2009

Everything is bigger in TEXAS!!

We got back from our very long trip to Texas a couple days ago. It went really well. We went to look at a job for Ryan, and he got it! Which is so great, and means we will most likely be moving to Denver before the end of the year. While there, Milly and I got to go out and do some fun things, and here and there Ryan joined in as he could. 
We went to the Children's Museum of Houston:
Grabbing a bite to eat at the restaurant.
At the Vet, Milly taking care of the puppies.


Grocery shopping, making sure the apples taste ok. 
Buying her food, a new concept Milly is starting to catch on to. 

Cookin us some Pizza

Painting!!

At the Dance club, haha! this Pic so funny!
They had a really cool outdoor part. Milly is standing in the damn you can open and close to let water through. 

We got to meet up with Uncle Danny while we were there too!! YAY! It was so great to see him too. It took Milly a bit, but by the end she wouldn't stop saying his name! :)





We went to the Houston Zoo. It is seriously so BIG! I couldn't believe it. We spent almost 4 hours there, and only saw about half of it!  There was everything you could imagine. Milly of course really loved it.
There was a whole playground area.

A carousel, that Milly rode 4 times in a row, and then I had to take her off it bawling. But really, I'm prego I can only take going in circles for so long!! HA! :)




I thought this was just hillarious... has anyone seen these in a zoo before???? Enough said.

There was a choo choo train, Milly's new favorite thing. She loves finding trains everywhere we go. 

There was a whole area filled with goats, and brushes were available for the kids to brush out the goats fur. Milly absolutely loved this part. I think it was her favorite part of the zoo. She wasn't scared of them at all, and followed them all over trying to pet them. 




We did a few other things that I didn't get pictures of :( but it's ok, we were just having so much fun I totally spaced bringing out the camera! We went to Chuck-E-Cheeses, for Milly's (and mine) first time. She really like it and we got her a little purse with fur on it, with her tickets, that she like to carry around. Ryan I think had the most fun though, you should have seen how serious he was at winning Milly lots of tickets...haha OH BOY!! :)
We went to a few different malls and outlets, including the biggest mall in Texas, which is also 4th in the nation--and it was GIANT. It had a carousel in it (Milly had to ride) and tons of stores I could never afford, but it fun walking around. 
We also went to the Boardwalk at Kemah, it's like a old fashioned Boardwalk on the Coast, it was really fun and pretty. Plus, we went there expecting to pay 20 bucks for me and Ryan each and then some $$ for Milly and we totally scored--Milly was free, and the parent that went on all the rides with her was also free!! So we just bought Ryan a wrist band and soaked up all the fun rides. We did the carousel again, like a million times, she just couldn't get enough of it!

8 comments:

Trav & Katie said...

Wait....you guys will be in Denver?!!! Does that mean permanently???

alisekelley said...

That is great that Ryan got a job!!!!! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy!

Kayla said...

Don't you just love museums like that, they are the greatest. They don't only keep the kids entertained, they keep my entertained as well, I love to play with all the fun things they have! When are you moving? That's so exciting to start a new phase in life.

miri said...

Super cute pics Mims!! Looks/sounds like yyou guys had a ton of fun! Love ya! Miri

Sarah said...

Do I have to say that it's great that you got the job? Looks like that was a fun trip- I like to get away sometimes because it makes it so much easier to really focus on the kids... looks like Mills got tons of mama attention! So Fun!

* Nancy * said...

How fun!!! Congrats to Ryan for getting the job!
LOVE the pics, Milly is getting so big! The pics just cracked me up...Milly is just so darn CUTE! I hope you're feeling well and getting excited to pack again for the what time?!?! WE are happy for you guys!
XOXO

The Buckley Family said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you got to go and I'm happy for you guys that you'll get to "settle" in the Denver area.

danny jenson said...

it was so much fun to see you guys. and milly is so cute. can't wait to see you guys for the holidays.


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends