Photobucket

6.08.2009

Weekend in Monument!

Not only does Milly love to push her baby in the BABY's stroller, but she also loves to sit in it. It's like her own little moble seat she can move wherever she wants! It's really cute.
Just chill-axin' watching Madagascar, her FAVORITE! 



We are SO lucky this summer to live by family, that we can visit often. These are pics of last weekend, we spent it up in Monument with Ryan's fam! I REALLY need to get better at taking more pics with them, I just never think about it at the time.

We went for a little walk around their neighborhood!
I LOVE this picture. I just think it's so neat that Ryan's parents are sotra in the same phase as us (of course just MUCH more experienced) The daddy's carrying their poor little tired girlies!! :)

Milly and Aunt Lindsey gettin a free ride! HA!


6 comments:

Trav & Katie said...

Wow, Milly is so cute, I LOVE her little dress! You look great Miriam :) Walks are the best!

Joanna said...

MIMS!!!!! I am home now. Looks like you have been having all kinds of fun. Milly is sooo cute. The first thing Lucy asked when we got home was if Milly is coming over! So let hang. Give me a call. Was there a tornado by you?

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love taking walks with family. It is so peaceful and nice! We took lots of walks with Grandpa Custer this weekend. Can't wait to hang out soon! Milly looks so big! I was only gone for a week and a half!

Sapp Family said...

I'm glad that you guys are closer to family this time! I bet that makes things so much more better. :) Gosh, we miss hanging out with you guys. Everybody here always seems so busy. We can't wait to hang out with you guys again. Love you all! Give Milly big hugs for us. :)

The Buckley Family said...

Cute pics...fun that you are by family...I wish I was closer to more. Ryan's family looks so fun...I love that Milly's aunts are close to her own age.

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

That's so funny to have grandma & grandpa have kids almost your kids age...they'll be more like siblings as they grown instead of uncles & aunts. Or at least more like cousins. I hope that you're having a fun summer!! It's great you have a little bit of Toys & a little bit of Jensens around those parts to keep you company. JEALOUS!!!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends