Photobucket

6.30.2009

2 down, what 3 more to go???? HAHAH!!! :)

WOW 2 YEARS!!! A lot sure has happened in our lives in the last two years. We like change, thats for sure!! I have enjoyed, with my BEST friend, some of the greatest and hardest times in my life. And the more we go through together, the more we believe we could NEVER be apart (literally I about die when he leaves on a 2 day business trip, ha!) I have dreamt of finding someone my whole childhood that I could trust with everything-my heart, feelings, and every single thought, that I could laugh with uncontrollably, sing with at the top of my lungs, dance with, have children with, cry with-even over the smallest things (like my hair, or nothing to wear after we had milly :), to hug me just because, to teach the gospel to me through love everyday, and to know me better than even I know myself sometimes. Ryan is all of this plus much more, it would be impossible to convey on paper the meaning he has to me, my life, and our family. I really believe that we are PERFECT for each other, in EVERY way--even though neither of us are perfect as whole. 
Picture taken on Ryan's AWESOME Nextel phone the day we started dating

After 8 different moves, to 5 different states, and oh gosh I think 17 road trips, 12 airplane flights,  1 beautiful talking/walking baby girl, a zillion knocked doors, 3 trips to Mexico, 1 pair of keens, 3 cars, 7? guns, uncountable prayers asked and answered, 1 disneyland adventure, 2 big screen TV's (thank you summer sales :), 5 new cell phones, 3- 72 hour kits,  several florida beaches, 6 heartbreaking situations, 3 laptops, 4 driving tickets, 1 Keith Urban concert, 
1,000,000,000 diapers, 2 good long late night cries, 2 gym memberships, 3 pedicures, 1 vacuum!!!, probably 10 perfect sunsets, and a BILLION: I'm sorry's, forgive me's, and Yes of course's that bind us together forever. 

Right after we got Engaged
He promised to always make me laugh, Our engagements. 
The BEST day of our lives...
The 2nd BEST day of our lives!!!!

For our special night, we went to the Melting Pot, our tradition, we went there after we got married, and for out 1st anniversary! Ryan's little sister Emily babysat Milly for us, she is the COOLEST! Thanks Moseph! I love that place, soooo YUMMY and for me, worth every penny!!! 
I love you Ryan, Thanks for giving me such a wonderful life, and can't wait for all the years to come!! Muah!

5 comments:

Richard and McKenna said...

yay!! That is so exciting! I love anniversaries! You two are so cute together! We sure miss you guys!!!!!! :)

Mandy said...

Congrats you guys! I love your engagement pics!

* Nancy * said...

Isn't the best feeling in the world being married to your best friend and love?!?!
May you three have another great year together making every minute last!

Sapp Family said...

Awwww! Happy Anniversary to you guys! We love you guys SOO much and miss you guys TONS!!!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Aaaah! Very sweet. I can't believe you can remember so many of the little details over the last 2 yrs. Reading through them reminds me what marriage is all about...the big & the little, the sucky & the sweet. You guys sure have had a lot of sweet times in 2 yrs. though!! I can't believe it's been that long, on the other hand, now I can't imagine you not married. Congratulations on surviving the 2 hardest years of the marriage (in my opinion anyway). Now nothing can stir the pot like it used to do...your just stuck together & that's it.


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends