I'm Goin' Private!
Hey Everyone!! So I guess the time has come for us too, to go private. I think I have been in denial for long enough, but it does make me so sad to think such creepers are out there! EEEK!
So heres the deal: I LOVE finding old friends and getting to see where your lives are at today, many years, kids, and degrees later. SO, that being said. I have seen this fun idea on some of my friends blogs- The 'PAY IT FORWARD' game :)
How it works:
1. TO QUALIFY: The first 4 people, who are a secret blog readers of mine, who leave me a comment and their email address AND the first 4 people who I already know. *** THATS A TOTAL OF 8 WINNERS ****
2. I will make you something. I don't know what yet, but it will be fun, I promise!
3. I will mail it to you within the next 6 months.
4. And you need to pass it on...or PAY IT FORWARD!!! :)




24 comments:
adersteph@hotmail.com - my email
valerieader@gmail.com - the email used for my public blog
And your little girl is SO cute. Love the towel and 'going private' thing! hahaha!
Hey lady! Loved the towel idea for 'going private' super cute! I would LOVE an invite to your blog!
kamfamily03@gmail.com
Take care!
Karissa
Hey, hey!!! I want a prize for the not-so-secret readers.
P.S. Let's be honest...I don't believe Milly is one bit private.
Hey!! I would LOVE to be able to still check up on you guys!
here is my email address: richrose05@gmail.com
Ya know, I have been thinking the same thing so we might follow your lead soon :) Miss ya!!!!
stoker_fam@hotmail.com
bubbis87@hotmail.com... Did I win? I love seeing you posts, Milly is the cutest, and congrats on the baby. And no I'm not preggers. Angelica
Uh... I forgot my e-mail address :)... and I'm not sure which category I fit in (do you know that I read this?) but I want to play! Love the pic...
I always read your blog (although secretly :)) You guys make such a cute couple and Milly is adorable! Congrats, by the way!
Mary Ann Jenson
bigwu3@msn.com
I know I'm not one of the top 8, but I'd still love to keep up on your blog. You have such a cute family! My e-mail is whitcheer14@hotmail.com
Sad to see you go! But, we'd love to keep in touch! tmrowberry@gmail.com! She's a qt by the way:)
I read your blog and I'm not a creeper!! You know me...sort of, haha! Can you add me so I can see it?
SandyAnnAllred@gmail.com
Your blog is too cute!!
maryannsapp@gmail.com - my email.
bradleysapp@gmail.com - our public blog email! Don't forget to add us. :) By the way, I love the picture of Milly! So CUTE! And darn...I'm #12...what cute little craft will you be making? We love you guys and miss you tons!
hey girl! I would love to keep updated on your family too! my email is shortcakegurl@hotmail.com
Hey! It was so good to talk to you today! ours is bigtravroberts@gmail.com
Katie
I completely understand the going private :) chambraethornburgh@hotmail.com
I would love to stay updated on your life! Please invite me, mlssltmr@gmail.com
Mims, I LOVE your new heading.
Mims, don't forget to add invite us to your private blog.
I'd have to agree with Em's comment!!!
p.s. I think your new blog background and header is cute!
Hey, I haven't bloggin' or blog readin' for a while...but of course, you better include MEEEEEE!!!!! Even if I didn't win the prize. I think it's smarter to be safer not sorrier. I love ya! Shay
Toy,
I guess you are now Jensen but I just want to throw out there you are the first Shelley person besides family that knows about my blog. At least ones I know of. So it was great to hear from you and find your cute little family. To answer your questions, I live in California, I work and go to school so I guess that is settled. I travel as much as I can once a month usually keeps me busy and I am just overall the same boring bad country dancer I have always been. I'm so glad I found your blog and hope you are doing well. Keep in touch.
Yo? Did you forget how to spell your last name?
Hey Mir
I know I am #22. Do I still win a prize? hehe, just kidding! I love reading your blog and would be super sad if I couldn't anymore. My email is kris.alldredge@gmail.com
Love ya! So fun to see you all yesterday!
K1ss_me2@hotmail.com the email used for my blog!
Hey add me! liza.evans@gmail.com
Post a Comment