Photobucket

2.26.2011

Happy Birthday to my beautiful 3 year old!!

Where to even begin? Milly, my best buddy, my most curious question asker, and my most loving and genuine THREE YEAR OLD! If I had to describe Milly with just one word, I believe it would honestly be: SWEET. Just plain sweet. She is so loving and caring and almost always (I mean she is 3!) looking for a friend. She loves meeting new friends, going to church, school, and dance. She is my little social butterfly. She loves to learn little interesting random facts and often remembers them and spouts them back to me at any moment-related or not to the topic of conversation. :) 
Milly loves to learn and read. I sometimes fill I can't read enough to keep her happy. She likes to read to Harper too. She is great at drawing smiley faces now. They are getting some detail now, like eyes mouth nose and eyebrows. Her favorite game to play is "abra-cadabra" Where she walks around the house turning me, daddy, harper or any object into random different things. She cracks herself up doing this. The other day she turned me into a eyebrow and was laughing so hard she had tears. 

She is so very light hearted and LOVES to laugh. Really, this girl can giggle for hours. And I better not even mention how very VERY tickle-ish she is... :) Harper loves her so much, because she is sooo good with her. She will play with Harper whenever I need to get things done. And shares pretty darn good for the most part. Even when Harper is taking toy after toy from her, she doesn't let it get to her. She is a lot like her Daddy. She already has a pretty good sense of humor, she really gets jokes and even makes some funny ones of her own.
I know everyone says this. but really this little sweetheart is a part of me, and I couldn't imagine going back to my boring days without her! Love you silly Milly!

8 comments:

Richard and McKenna said...

So sweet! Happy birthday Milly! I am still in shock that she is 3!!! I remember when she was DAYS old! Where has time gone?! She is so cute!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

She is looking so grown up!! For real, is that make-up I see for these glamour shots or are her lips naturally that shiny??? It's too sweet. I want to know silly Milly better, her personality sounds so funny....love the abracadabra story!! Can she magically turn our kids' lunch tickets into winning lottery tickets? Or make make my 3 wk. old sinus infection disappear? I'd be lovin' her magic.

Sorry we got cut off on the phone today..it was time for me to get back to the little people anyhow, so I didn't call back. Love you! Happy Birthday Milly J....love your cute face!

Sapp Family said...

What a sweet post! Happy 3rd Birthday to Milly!! Sorry we couldn't make it to her birthday party this year. We really wished we could have gone! I love that she loves to learn and read. And that's awesome that she's starting to draw detailed smiley faces too! Aimee's also been doing that. For the past several months she's been drawing eyebrows, nose, eyes, mouth, teeth and hair. And lately she's started drawing hearts. <3 Don't you just love those little drawings they make!? Happy Birthday Milly!!

Carlson Clan said...

She is so beautiful and sounds like such a special girl. That eyebrow story is hilarious! Girls are definitely fun. =)

Sarah said...

Happy B-day Mills! Those pics are darling! I love her classy ponies. I, too, wish that I could know her better- but love that blogs let us do that in ways that weren't possible before. Miss you guys!

The Buckley Family said...

She is so, so cute. We love her lots and wish we lived close enough to n=know all the ins and outs of her personality (althoughI do feel like a catch a few when we are chatting). So glad that El has a cousin EXACTLY her age to grow up with...even if it is across the country. We'll force that friendship, right?

Dave said...

I love Mils!!! She is so sweet and those pictures are so AWESOME. -Joanna

Anne said...

Hi Miriam- you may not know me, but I was in the same ward with your husband a while back, so that's how I came across your blog! I was looking through your bebeamore site, and the things you make are adorable! I didn't see any contact info on there, is there a good email to reach you at?


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends