Our sweet Valentine. Ry brought home flowers for me AND a flower for each of the girls...and some chocolate (he knows how to really speak to milly :)
It made me melt when he came in with not only something for me, but the girls as well. Brought back some sweet memories of growing up, my dad always being my "valentine." I am one LUCKY girl.
Milly started school a while ago. A few of us moms in the ward arranged a little preschool and take turns teaching once a week. Milly seriously LOVES it. In fact when I first told her she was going to start school, she literally almost started crying and said "Really? I'm going to be a school girl!!!?" She does great at paying attention and really loves to learn so I knew it was time for something. And this has been great. Right now she is learning her letters and has been memorizing some words. She can spell: her name, Mommy, Mo, red, pink (and a few other colors if I give her the first letter to jog her memory.) She has a wonderful attention span, and really if I would sit with her all day doing her school book or working on words, she would.
Harper is getting smart so fast too! For about a month now she has been consistently signing: more, all- done, hi, and bye. She says mama and dada. And is a total Papa's girl. She is sooo attached to Ryan's Dad. It's pretty normal for her to make her way to papa and me to find her just cuddling watching TV with him. She really has some special connection to him, and loves to be with him. She is standing all by herself now (for a few seconds at a time) but not walking. She can make her way around pretty quick though. And a regular hang out spot for her is in my shower, fully clothed. :)




1 comment:
Cutie patootie smart little girlies! Are you sure that Ryan didn't just snag a flower from your bouquet for the girls, haha? Just kidding- he is a way thoughtful guy to pull all that off! Harper signing... sounds like you have an SLP in the family :). Love you lots!!
Post a Comment