Halloween this year was so great, and we managed to make more of week of Halloween. My awesome and talented friend Kelly {check out her site: KellE Photography} took these cute pictures of Milly...so we could remember her "peg-leg." This was a last minute costume, to go along with the idea and it was a lot of fun trying to come up with a pirate costume from just the things we already had at home!
Just in time for Halloween, Milly got her cast off...and had a "new leg" to show off. She kept asking me if I wanted to see her walk on her "new leg!" She was and still kinda is walking funny on it though :( She walks as if the cast is still on, and sometimes I even catch her bending down with her leg straight out to the side. haha Hopefully she get back into the swing of things soon.
Before the ward trunk or treat with all the kiddos!!
Harper's costume was little last minute, but we were going for a cute little zebra!
Ryan was an "ipad" and I was a "legal brief"
On Halloween day, we went up to Dave and Joanna's house. And all I can say is that it was SO MUCH FUN!!! We had a huge potluck dinner in Dave's colt-a-sac. There was so much yummy food and treats. And Daves neighborhood was great! His next door neighbor bought a Hearse, yes a hearse-like a car that carries the dead. :) He had it right up by the door and were dressed up in some pretty creepy costumes!
Jo made some Delish dry ice rootbeer
Dave was a hillbilly...BAHAHA!
Our tiny, was awesome too...shse hung out in her cozy stroller almost the enitre night, even fell asleep walking the streets while we took Milly trick-or-treating! Thank you Harp for letting us enjoy this night!
YES! I love this picture! Jo was a clown!!
Levi, Dracula and Jude a Ref (surprise! :)
Ry was awesome, and walked Milly up to the stairs almost the whole night because the poor girl couldn't keep up with her bum leg!
At every door Milly was the perfect trick-or-treater. She was so polite, said her pleases and thankyou's and then would turn around (again at every house) with a huge smile and almost shocked grin and say "they gave me MORE candy!! "
Milly with her stash! Holy cow this girl scored!! (and I guess so did we...do you know she got 3 big candy bars? ....oh ya!!!)
Milly hiding her 16 suckers from Dave. The first thing she did when she dumped her bucket was separate all the suckers out from the rest of the candy. Line them up on the ground, and counted them. And yes, she had a variety of 16 different suckers!! WOW!






8 comments:
Your 2 little ladies are so precious! Harper seems like the best little sister! And my goodness... Milly is sooo adorable, and you always do such cute things with her hair :-)
P.S. I thought it would only be fair to invite you to look at my blog also :-). The username is buehnerblog@gmail.com and the password is jessandben. Enjoy!
Fun times! I love BOTH of Milly's costumes, and Harper's too. You and Ry were pretty creative...I'll have to remember that for the future. :) Dave's neighborhood looks like a fun place to celebrate Halloween. Glad ya'll had fun!
Totally envious. How fun to have so much to do and so many people to celebrate with! The girls are adorable... we did the same thing one year with Syd- she was Strawberry Shortcake & then we came up with an around-the-house costume for a pirate thingy at the library the following week. You all have such fun costumes!! Hey, I'm stocking the dress-ups for Christmas this year... can you tell me about your pettiskirts? E-mail me (or call)... my budget is not big so I may be going with the cheapo kind but thought I would check in anyhow.
I love looking at your pictures, it sounds like you had a great halloween!
Aw. Your girls were so cute for Halloween! And congrats on running your first 5K...I love that feeling of accomplisment. :)
milly is such a cutie.
Looks like lots of fun, wish I could be everywhere at once.
Post a Comment