10 of the most important things in my life, that I couldn't imagine life without, and I give thanks everyday I have them.
The GOSPEL, and the opportunity we have to live and raise our children with something to fall back on time and time again.
My AMAZING husband and best friend EVER, Ry. Your my biggest fan, and I couldn't ask for a better, more PERFECT man to share ETERNITY with.
My SISTERS, where would I be without them? ....BORED all day long with not an adult around to talk to!! :)
All our other FAMILY, for the support and help they've giving us over the years.
Ryan's passion for COOKING, yes...I rarely have to think the dreaded question, what's for dinner? It's GREAT :)
I caught Harper with Daddy's coke can, Is this not the NAUGHTIEST face you've ever seen. Yup.




3 comments:
Mims! 1st off- I can't believe how long your hair has gotten (I know- random)- so gorgeous! What a great post- you must be so blessed to recognize all these things! Hope you have a great week- we need to talk for real some time!
Cute pictures of you guys! I'm thankful for my sisters too...yes I am, yes me is! What's this marathon thing lately? Does it really give you that big of a rush you have to do it AGAIN? I mean, be truthful, I mean really...be honest, not blog honest. Ha!
Great post! You look beautiful in the pic with Harpet and that last one of her is classic. I am thankful for you, seriously my bff. Just wish we lived closer!
Post a Comment