The new 4 wheeler, Milly totally LOOVES it! She is always asking either Ry or myself to take her on rides. She has the need for speed already!!
For labor day, the boys built an awesome so awesome Slip-n-Slide...The kids rocked it!!
I just love this picture. Milly absolutely adores Annie, and tries to copy everything she does. Which is what makes this picture so great. Annie has a very creative sense of style, and Milly apparently has picked it up!




3 comments:
so cute. looks like you guys had some fun summer activities.
TOO FUN! I wish we could go 4-wheeling with you guys and play on the slip and slide. Summer in the west is so FUN!!!
For fun! 4 Wheeler...what???? JEALOUS...is it yours or the gram-pa-pas??? That's some rockin' slippin sliding--I would've had to test it out a few times myself, did you? I love the big woods back behind it too...looks like beautiful property. Miss you...summer's nowhere near over here, if you're starting to feel nostalgic for it come a wk. or two from now!
Post a Comment