I don't know if I should be embarrassed to say we are cougars fans around here, but we are regardless of the disappointment they've given us.
At the BYU-AIR FORCE game, the last time BYU will ever play at Air Force. :(
Pretty Milly ready to head off to her dance class.
And I had to throw this on...Harper seriously think Milly is the cats meoow. She laughs at EVERYTHING Milly does, at this time Milly was putting Harper's pants on her head...







4 comments:
Your girls are getting so big!! They are super pretty! Hopefully we can see you guys soon
Mims goodness, Milly looks so cute dolled up for a cougars game. I think my favorite pic of her though is her ready for dance class too darling. How cute that Harper just adores her sister.
p.s. I was thinking about rounding my pics too - love that look. :)
much love from us.
Before I forget...love the edits on that last pic of Milly, it looks so vintage (like from the 70s... like our growing up pictures). Fun. Both girls are so dang adorable. I wish I could do hair like you. How long do you think before Syd demands something more girly than a bob? Anyway, looks like you guys are having fun- are you coming this month?
I love the dance picture too...funny how we laugh at our pictures 'cause they look so dated & then we go & try to make our own like those! Actually I never knew there was way, but it's really clever.
Milly has such long hair for a 2 year old! Pretty impressive & beautiful to go right around her pretty little face!
It's so fun that Harper is starting to play along & giggle at Milly. Finally the pay off for all that shared attention!
Love you all!
Post a Comment