But the concert was really fun, probably one of the most fun nights we've had together I think! About 4 or 5 songs in, Keith made his way around the crowd and ended up right smack in front of us!! HELLO SCORE!! He said "now who has the good tickets" we just about died, it was soooo funny!
7.16.2009
SUGARLAND AND KEITH URBAN!!!
AMAZING, that about sums it up!! Sugarland was even better than I thought it was going to be. She was sooo fun to watch dance around, and her band rocked too! So funny story: After Sugarland finished there was a short break before Keith Urban started. Ryan and I just sat in our seats while others went to the bathroom, got drinks etc. Well, not to brag, but I have this gift, I NEVER forget a face, EVER! Anyways, one of Sugarland's guitar players came walking up the stairs and was standing in the isle by us (different clothes, hair pulled up and a hat on) and I was like RY! thats the guitar girl, he laughed and said your retarded and thought I was totally wrong. I knew I was right, so I kept staring at her, while tons of people passed by, no one else recognizing her. Finally I kept seeing her kinda smile and look at me, I asked her if she was. AND SHE WAS! HA! We talked for a minute, I guess she was waiting to meet some family she'd never met before, but they didn't show. I'm so lame though cause I should have asked to go backstage, I thought of that afterwards of course....UGH! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and Friends!
- Alise and Austin Kelley
- Angie and Richard Blatter
- Ariell and Spencer
- Austin
- Austin Bird
- BEBE AMORE
- Becky and Josh Snedager
- Ben and Elise Brady
- Ben and Sheri Ward
- Blake and Melisa Holmes
- Brad and Kayla Lounsbury
- Brad and Maryann Sapp
- Braden and Lindsy Richins
- Brett and Cherice Hanson
- Brittany and Rob Freeman
- Bryan and Emily Buckley
- Cassie and Josh Giddings
- Chad and Whitney Patterson
- Dane and Jackie Davis
- Danny and Tasha Lopez
- Frank and Kami Patterson
- Holly and JHyde Heath
- Isaac and Kristin Alldredge
- Jake and Kate Perkes
- James and Danielle Christensen
- Jared and Karissa Kam
- Jared and Kayla Stoker
- Jenson Family
- Josh and Miri
- Josh and Rhonda
- Justin and Emily Thompson
- Kelly and Jodi Edmonson
- Ken and Jen Perkes
- Mark and Jen Carlson
- Mark and Liza Evans
- Matt and Heidi Meyers
- Miriam Jenson Photography & Design
- Neil and Angelica Oler
- Paul and Rachel Salley
- Richard and Mckenna
- Rob and Chambrae Thornburgh
- Ryan and Shay Smith
- Sheldon and Tawsha Stanford
- Soren and Sandy Allred
- Tim and Amber Arsenult
- Tim and Nancy Toy
- Tony and Abby Hyde
- Toy Family Roots
- Toy/Bryant Family
- Tracy Moore Photography
- Travis and Katie Roberts
- Travis and Mandy Rowberry
- Travis and Sarah Dean
IDEA ROOMS
- BEBE AMORE
- Beautiful Baby Boutique
- Boppy Beanies
- Fabulessly Frugal
- FONTaLICOUS
- How does she??
- I Asign-Vinyl Lettering
- Just so Scrappy
- Little Birdie Secrets
- Make it and Love it!
- Mick and Mack
- Pocket full of Posies
- Projects for your Nest
- Sherelle Christensen
- Skip to my Lou
- Somewhat Simple
- The idea room
- The polka dot pig
- Tiny Prints
- Twiddle Thumbs
- You can make it!




7 comments:
So fun!!! I love concerts! Was that just last night? I want to hear more about it when we finally get together! hah!
Oh my goodness, Mim's!!! That's so cool you guys got to see Sugarland and KEITH URBAN - how sweet of a time that would have been!
You've had an eventful summer so far.
I'm sooo jealous!! I love Sugarland and Keith Urban, I'm so jealous, I hate you right now! HAHA! I'm so glad you guys had a fun time, what a good concert!
SO FUNNN!!! I wish I got to go. How fun. I'm glad you guys did it. I bet Ryan loved it -- his first concert, right?
MAN! I wish we could have gone with you guys!!! URGHHH.... We went to youth conference today, and we both got fried! What are you guys doing Saturday night?!!
Wow how fun!!!!! Someday I want to go to a concert with Austin!!!
I keep meaning to ask you about this concert! It sounds like a lot of fun. Next time I will go with you...
Post a Comment