Photobucket

7.23.2009

BLANKY BLANK!! Muah!

Our Little Linus... or the girl version anyways :) I have been wanting to post about this for a long long time.  Milly's total BFF is her blanky. 
Her floaties and blanky are a MUST lately to go anywhere, she loves them both very much.
We bought this blanky before Milly was ever born, and she has loved it ever since! She just adores this blanket and giggles every time she sees it or when I pull it out of the dryer for the 1,000,000,000th time (the real trick is getting it away from her for long enough to get it INTO the washer.) Yes... it often smells like stinky twinky toes and has pieces of mac-n-cheese mashed into it. 
I don't know, maybe it's in the genes... :) This is me right around Milly's age,  AND I'm snuggled in my clown blanky that I had for a very long time. When I finally did decide I could let it go, I remember walking all around my house giving ever member of my family the chance to give blanky a proper good-bye. :) ha. 

6 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

Love it...we have a little Linus and stinky blanket at our house too. Eleanore shares here milk and treats with her blanky and gives it hugs and kisses...I think she loves that thing as much as she loves me. It is sweet.

P.S. The floaties are funny.

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Oh what a cute mommy and daughter!!

Carlson Clan said...

Weston is obsessed with his blanket too! And I totally understand about the washing thing. It's a task to sneak it away from him long enough!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Floaties & blankies, what goes on in these little minds to put such combinations together? That's too funny. I love blankies--it's such a tender part of being a toddler. Only moms can endure the blanky's smell too--it's like comforting to us or something just as much. She looks so sweet in these pictuers.

I remember your clown blanky well!!

alisekelley said...

Lydia and Jaelynn have little Linus blankies too. I love that she is attached to her floaties too! How adorable!

Kate Perkes said...

I don't think Milly could be any cuter! She is so adorable! I love that she has a blankie she loves! The floaties was a cute little add on as well. Kids are so funny! We miss you guys!

P.S. I don't think we could be more jealous that you saw Keith Urban and Sugarland... He is our absolute favorite singer ever!! How fun!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends