Melisa's visit!!!! We had SO MUCH fun during The Holmes Family's vaca here in CO! Melisa is amazing, she has a way of getting lots done, and making it so fun and effort-less. So, in our week we had them here we did A LOT: We went to the Children's Museum, ate at the Spaghetti Factory (a childhood memory for us :), went swimming to 2 awesome pools for hours on end, had a BBQ, fireworks, went to a rodeo, on a date night, a fun park with with water and bunnies, and of course chatted our heads off!

THE GIRLS!!!


THE GIRLS!!!
Milly just adored Grace, and Grace was such a fun cousin to Milly, she played so so good with her! Se is gonna make the best big sister to this little girl coming soon!!
So if you have never been to the Children's Museum in Denver, it's definately something you need to put on your to-do list! I'm not kidding this place was the absolute greatest! There was everything: A huge kitchen, grocery store and restraunt shelves stocked with all types of food, basketball court, drawing area, wood crafts area, imaginary land, doll house, vet hospital, and SOOOO MUCH more that we didn't even get to!



THIS MOVIE IS SUCH A CRACK UP!! Milly always gets the giggles out of nowhere and can't stop laughing!!!
THIS MOVIE IS SUCH A CRACK UP!! Milly always gets the giggles out of nowhere and can't stop laughing!!!
Milly always puts stuff in my shoes, and thinks it is sooo funny. This is her after she put cereal in my shoe and I found it.




6 comments:
Milly is so cute! Jake LOVED watching her silly movie! WE watched it over and over and over and over! Love you guys!
So cute! I can't get over how big Milly is getting! I miss you so much!!!! And we have to see a lot of each other this fall! Seriously, I am finished with school and so it would be so fun to hang out with you & Milly a lot!! Love ya!
Oh cute silly Milly's giggles are contagious! She has quite the personality!
Don't you just love having older sisters that are so fun to be around! I love being part of your family!
Can't wait to see you guys soon!
That's so cute and funny! And loved seeing these more fun moments from the trip (can't wait to piece all mine together with everyone else's soon!)
But correction, darling, Grace was just reading this post and reminded me that we actually swam in 3 pools (the one at your condo too)...plus a river! And what about old cheesy pleasy Casa Bonita and the cliff divers...that deserves a shout out too!! And then of course there's the homemade jam that you are just hoping jumps into your cupboards by osmosis.
Good thing I know someone that would gladly drive across the miles just to deliver the best PB&J ever in exchange from a kiss from Milly bo Billy. So I guess go on living in your ignorance. Strawberry jam will always be made freely available to you. :)
Love the video...Milly has to be the cutest 17 month old in the world (I would say one year old, but then she'd be competing with someone else who is pretty darn cute...). I love here. By the way, that outfit she is wearing is too dang cute.
Sounds like you guys guys had tons on fun. I'll be honest. I'm jealous. Wish I was there.
That video of Milly laughing is the best!! Those are some true blue giggles & she knows she's being silly, I love it!! She's so sweet--wish we could see her again soon (& you guys too of course). Sounds like a really fun couple of wks. w/the fam! I'm glad you all ended up in one place to play for the summer a while--sounds like we missed out!
Post a Comment