Photobucket

6.27.2008

Picasa Fun!!


haha, sooo cute!!

Ok so I love Picasa!! Ha! Milly's hair is finally getting long enough to do clippies!! I love it, She is growing like a weed! Out of nowhere, just one day I realized her hair was getting way longer (I looked at a picture--her mo-hawk doesn't stand up anymore, it just flopped over to the side, it looked like she had a comb-over... :) She looks so much like her daddy, but -OH NOWAY, she will be a momma's girl... :( ...maybe...!!! She does giggle and likes to play crazy with dad too!! I love how she's getting so much more interactive lately. She is always giggling or grunting...ok mostly grunting, but at everything!! It makes me so excited, I told Ry I wanna paint her toes... we'll see though, he just laughed at me and said 'that sounds like a mess!'
We really feel like Milly is the biggest blessing! She makes everything feel, right. She really makes us want to be and do better, for a million reasons, but mostly so that she can have the oppertunity to be her best. I love Milly and I love Ryan so so much, they really are my Best Friends.... :)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

SO Beautiful!!! I LOVE that you guys are coming back here soon... haha we're the luckiest of them all... we get to live by gorgeous Milly! (and you guys, too!)

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Watch out boys...here comes Mills, red ribbons & all!! She's gonna' break some hearts (just like her mama knew how--ha!).

Richard and McKenna said...

YES!!!!! hahahahaha go picasa! told you it would be fun! :)Jeeze, Milly already looks older and its only been about a month! I miss my little friend...and her mommy! haha

Sarah said...

YEAH!!!! I LOVE your ticker! You guys are counting the days 'till you come back to Idaho (we are, too!), who would've guessed? You really want to leave sunny CA?

* Nancy * said...

My favorite has got to be when Ryan is kissing Milly on the cheek! Too cute!

* Nancy * said...

Ok, I've changed my mind...all three of those pictures of Milly are just adorable!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends