Milly's first time eating real food.....well sorta, Rice Cereal!!!! It's been so hard keeping her tummy full. She has been needing to eat about ever hour to two hours. So we tried out the cereal. She LOVED it! Man, being a mom is the very BEST!!!
Sure looks like she loved it!! Is she waiting longer to eat now? How fun!! Major looks about as fat as her..& he's a whole month younger! We call him chub bubs lately....I love the rolly poley stage.
We love Milly! Last night, Bryan and I were talking about how cute she is. We started giving Eleanore rice cereal last weekend too and she seems to love it, and now she is sleeping better. Don't know if the two are coorelated, but I am happy!
She is ADORABLE you guys! I hope you're all having fun selling this summer! It sounds like you guys are doing great and lovin life! Take care and I'll look forward to more posts:)
3 comments:
Sure looks like she loved it!! Is she waiting longer to eat now? How fun!! Major looks about as fat as her..& he's a whole month younger! We call him chub bubs lately....I love the rolly poley stage.
We love Milly! Last night, Bryan and I were talking about how cute she is. We started giving Eleanore rice cereal last weekend too and she seems to love it, and now she is sleeping better. Don't know if the two are coorelated, but I am happy!
She is ADORABLE you guys! I hope you're all having fun selling this summer! It sounds like you guys are doing great and lovin life! Take care and I'll look forward to more posts:)
Post a Comment