Photobucket

6.25.2008

BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!


Milly is our little buddy, no one chills quite as cool as our monkey!!! Throughout the day as I work she is sooo good! She is always so content with just hanging out with us, if she is in either Ry's arms or mine, she is happy!

Currently Milly is just sleeping on a mattress next to our bed, since moving a crib out here would've been a nightmare (considering we brought everything out to Cali in our Acura)!!! In the mornings she just grunts, sometimes giggles, but mostly chats away aloud at us until she finally talks me into bringing her up into our bed...somewhere around 8:oo or so.
She's funny, she loves sleeping with a pillow, it's like she think she's an adult or somethin. Anyway, every morning is the same story--Ry and I crowed on 1/2 the bed...Milly on the other 1/2.....me, well no pillow :)!!!

7 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

She is cute! I love the one of her on the pillow--she looks like a big girl in a little body. You guys sure do have a cute one.

* Nancy * said...

I am happy that she lets you work! What a fun baby. It is so much fun to watch them grow.

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Your blog is so stinkin' cute! I share many of the same sentiments about the kids, dad, & all that you have on there...love it. Thank you for doing this to share with all of us. I only wish I could squeeze Milly's little cheeks a few more times before she gets to be a little girl!!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Oh...that's me...Shay, all about us girl...duh.

Richard and McKenna said...

YAYAYAY!!!! Welcome to the bloggin world my friend!! :) hahaha it is really cute too! I taught you well...I MISS YOU!!! countdown until we are both in the same state! love you!

Mandy said...

GOSH!!! Trav and I think she is cute enough to be our little girl!! haha!

Kami P. said...

Thanks for stopping in on our blog and saying hi. You guys look so happy and your baby is gorgeous. I'm so jelous of her hair- no fair! And I love the name Milly. Thats so cute with her sleeping habits. You should see our bed in the mornings. It usually ends up with all 5 of us in our queen size bed- no joke. It's ridiculous.
Frank says hi back!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends