Photobucket

9.15.2011

Well, where have we been?

enjoying our summer. but now that it's been under 50 degrees.  and pouring rain for the last week.
 we're back inside, and ready to be blog friendly again :) 
 I have loved being able to send the girls outside to eat every meal all summer long. I don't know how I feel about going back to sweeping 3 times a day.  



 Meet Lady. Our first dog. And although she was sweet and sooo good with the kids. She was rogue. Ran away from home every time we let her out to go potty (yes just hopped our fence like it was nothing) So we sadly, gave her away fairly quick after we got her.
 And moved on to this cute little girl: Coug.  Our boxer puppy that the girls absolutely adore! 
 The girls "exploring"







2 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

I LOVE the pic of Coug's bathtime! Don't you have a pic of Harper's bath in that same sink? So cute! And the pic of Lady made me really miss her! Thanks for posting!

Joanna said...

Miriam...your dog is super cute! I need to come down!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends