Photobucket

9.27.2011

the big ol' baby belly





I love a prego belly. But by the time I am 9 months prego, I generally do NOT want my picture taken. But each time I regret it. This time around Ryan was not going to let me not do it (I must complain a little about it :)  When I was out doing Milly's pictures the other day he talked me into doing mine also! Love him! Ry is pretty much awesome at anything he tries. The count down is on! 

3 comments:

* Nancy * said...

Gorgeous Mims and Milly!! So excited for baby boy Jenson to come!

Carlson Clan said...

Please tell me you photoshopped your belly to look that amazing. Just say it, whether it's true or not. ;) Gorgeous.

Heidi said...

You look fantastic Miriam!! You look like me at 5 months pregnant, only skinnier, lol. You were totally made to have lots of babies!! and beautiful babies at that!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends