Photobucket

12.18.2010

CHRISTMAS PREP!!!

This is our first year that Milly is totally getting the whole Christmas thing. And it has been sooo fun to start all the traditions and watch her light up with every new (candy filled) Christmas tradition. Gingerbread houses. 
The final product: haha By the time the houses were actually built she was about candy-ed out.

All ready for Church. We (Milly and I) decided that every Sunday until Christmas we were going to wear Christmas colors to church.



 Love this yawn :)
 Santa came to visit at Nana's. All the kids were SUPER surprised and to my surprise: Milly loved him!! I thought for sure she'd want nothing to do with him, but oh no. She went straight to him and started to tell him everything, and I mean everything!
 She asked him to bring her a legos and a lego table. And sat on his lap forever!

 Then we added Harper to the mix....
 And it didn't last for long :)
 He gave the kiddos M&M candy canes

 Watching for Santa's sleigh to fly away!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Super fun stuff mims. I'm a little envious- this is how I picture Christmas- but I feel like a basket case this year! Oh well, it comes every year, right? The girls are so stinkin' adorable in her sunday outfits. Love that Santa came to the HOUSE. How nice would that be? I do not love the lines at the mall :).

Sarah said...

PS- I love the yawn too- she looks like a porcelain doll in that pic!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends