Photobucket

11.01.2009

HALLOWEEN!!

We went to the mall and did a little trick or treating there, then we went with Sarah to her Trunk or Treat. We had a lot of fun. Milly really loves her girls so it was fun to be there with them!




I had to post this pic of Milly, I saw and thought holy crap this looks exactly like Ryan's little sister Annie


Mine said BOO OBAMA!! HAHAHA
This is a cute video after the girls got all hopped up on sugar

8 comments:

Sarah said...

HAHAHA. I love those pics. SO fun! I am so sad- will this be the last holiday we ever do together??? Milly was so stinkin' adorable in that bumble bee costume... SO adorable. Love it- Love her. Love you all! Thanks for hanging with us.

The Buckley Family said...

Cute pics...all three girls look cute. It is fun that Macy is getting in on the playing now. Love the curly hair bubble bee!!!

Heidi said...

I love her costume! She probably would have been stinking adorable in anything, but omg, she's sooo cute! Glad you had fun! Just hink, next year you'll have 2 little girls to dress up!

Carlson Clan said...

Super cute. LOVE your pumpkin! LOL. I love Milly's costume. She's so cute.

* Nancy * said...

So cute that all three of them love to be around each other! Looks like your Halloween was fun and of course MILLY looked so pretty in her bumble bee costume! How nice that you guys weren't all bundled up for the holiday. You looked pretty Mims. Thanks for sharing :)

Joanna said...

I think Millie gets the cutest costume award! Her hair is awesome. You need to teach me to do that for Lou.

miri said...

Milly was a super cute little bee! I love that you dressed up about as much as I did for work...Black shirt with something orange... :)

alisekelley said...

She is the cutest bumblebee I have ever seen! You look great too!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends