We are officially moved to Colorado, Ryan just got back from picking up the last of our things we left behind in Idaho. I have to say, I really am going to miss Idaho, and part of me is really sad knowing we most likely will never live there again. Milly is an true Idahoan just like her mom, and I will never let Ryan teach her otherwise..haha!! Luckily, we have family and friends we can visit there often.
@ 23 weeks:
I have been feeling great! I feel the baby moving regularly, and it is amazing. I forgot how just that makes the whole pregnancy worth it on it's own. However, Ryan is still yet to feel her move, and it may be a while longer-due to the fact that my placenta is in front this time--which the Dr. said is totally fine as long as it doesn't drop down. So I try not to rub it in too often when I feel her wiggling around. :) I just made an appointment with a Doctor in Denver that Kristin (Ry's sis who is a Labor and Delivery nurse) recommended. I will see him at the end of the month.




7 comments:
You look great! I'm glad the move went well, I hope you learn to love your new home!
My placenta was in front too! Rubbing it won't make it move, so feel free to rub away! :) It took me a long time to feel regular movement from Vic because of it, but had no issues. If i'd had a c-section it would have been an issue, but thank goodness that didn't happen!
Wow, your finally in Colorado! How exciting to start a new chapter in your lives in COLORADO! New place, and a baby soon to come in the the new year!
Mim's you look fabulous! Glad to know that all is going well with your pregnancy! I've never heard of a placenta being in front, that's interesting, but a relief that things can go well even with it in front. :)
You'll have to update us on your home soon...like are you renting or going to buy since you more likely not move back to Idaho?
We miss you guys! XOXO ;)
You'd better come visit!! Wish I could look that awesome at 5 1/2 months... lucky! Glad you guys are settled in & that everything is going well! Ry forgot to get your boots :). I would have called him, but wasn't sure when he'd be around. Talk to you soon!
I am so happy that you guys live in Denver now!! It is so much fun to be around you guys!
You look cute!!! Glad you are in CO and now I hope you are able to get settled soon. I wonder if my placenta is different this time because even though my babies have been moving like crazy Bryan says he feels them way less than he did Eleanore...interesting. I'll have to ask.
oh my heck! you look soooo beautiful! I liked the moving the best too...most of the time :) Jackson was CONSTANTLY moving, so some days it started getting painful, but I do miss it! Glad to hear you made it to colorado safely! I am a true Idado girl too :)
So cute! We seriously miss you guys and can't wait until our next visit!! You'll have to tell everyone we said hi. :) And I just saw your latest family pic...it's so cute!! We love you guys!
Post a Comment