Beck Ryan Jenson
7lbs
19.5 inches
10/10/11
@ 10 (:19)am ...I was shooting for 10:10...
I can't get the pics from the hospital to upload right now, but hopefully I will get this figured out soon....
Here is one I took yesterday, at 5 days old.
The girls totally adore him so far. Milly is great at holding him, and wants to constantly. She was VERY upset (i.e. started bawling at the hospital) when we told her his name was Beck. She really wanted to name him Bubble Boy-- a name she came up with the day we found we were having a boy--and has not let go of it since. Harper has picked up the new phrase "awww so cute." And loves giving him kisses and hugs. And is surprisingly soft with him.





2 comments:
How adorable!! I bet your girls are just going to love him to pieces! Congratulations!!
He is adorable! I can't believe our little guys are birthday buddies... I can't wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment