Sometimes I get caught up in wanting Milly to have the best of the bet, mostly because I believe she IS the BEST :) But what mom doesn't think that? However, I love this picture because it really goes to show that she will keep on doing her thing (whatever that may be at the moment) with whatever she can find. This is the little chicken nugget having a tea party with her "fancy" tea set and "best friends." I could really learn a thing or two from her, and her creative ways.
Harper is now, CRAZY, she is so loud and always into everything--the complete opposite of Milly (and yes I know I've said this before.) I just can't get over how very different two babes in the exact same situation can be. haha. How very little I know. :) Here she is with yet another bruise on her forehead. She takes a few falls a DAY! haha She's gonna be my little tom boy (fingers crossed, cause Milly is ALL girly girl!)
This week I have broke into tears 2 times out of the blue, 2 TIMES!! And out of complete joy, 2 TIMES! No, I'm not prego. :) But I am just so blessed. And every day I feel so very, very lucky to have my beautiful life. Ry has really made it a priority (all on his own) to make my life easier. I don't know what prompted this, but I am definitely NOT complaining about the extra "me" time I've been getting, the gym time, the help with baths, bedtimes, and in the mornings. WOW, here I am getting teary eyed just thinking about it.
Here he is playing with both of the girls before bed, he had just gotten home from work and it was late, past bedtime, and he came straight into us, grabbed them both and made sure they knew he loved them. {Crying moment #1 of the week}
{Moment #2} : I walked through the toy room to put something away and caught Milly putting her baby doll to sleep. I overheard her helping baby Suzie say her prayers. It was the most adorable thing I've ever witnessed...literally.
Harper has been climbing the stairs, following Milly around like crazy...the only problem: she can't get down them yet = I'm always on my toes! Yes, I know, I need to get a gate, but our stairs are to wide and I have to get creative to figure it out and just haven't gotten to it.
Milly loves the master bath. It's great. She would seriously play for hours (and has) if I'd let her.




4 comments:
who wouldn't love to spend hours in a tub like that? adorable post :)
I can just feel the love you have for your little girls and for Ryan. I admire you both the way you are as parents and a couple!
The girls are beautiful and can't believe how much Harper is changing too! Their smiles made my day.
You are blessed, it's true. I am so happy that you are happy--it's great to hear about. Reading this also made me reflect on my own blessings & remind me I should take more of those gentle moments in each day & just feel them, rather than speed through them.
I'm glad Ryan's such a good dad, but don't forget what a great mom you are too! You wouldn't have such great kids if you weren't!
Miss you all.........waaaah, here comes my crying moment
Okay...first, your place is amazing (I want to play in your tub and on your stairs). Second, your kids are amazing (and so darn cute). Third, you are amazing. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! All of yuz.
Post a Comment