Photobucket

9.20.2008

We finally got around to taking Milly the Monkey to meet some of her fam... ;)


These giraffes were sooo funny, they would get right up close to you and lick your hands...of whatever they could get their loooong black tongues on!! Milly was quite sure about them...

Here's Milly just doing what she does best-- Chillaxin' all cool!! She loved being in the sun all day!

I was quite sure if she was going to like the ride at first...but after it started she it was like I sedated her....she was mesmerized by all the lights and music!!

We always call Milly 'monkey' I'm not sure if it was her hairy back at birth that first started the nick-name it or if it's that she uses me as a jungle gym that made it stick, either way she will always be our little monkey!!! I'm trying to find her a monkey costume for Halloween, but no luck yet....every one I've found is more the big hairy kinda monkey, I'm looking more for a cute little Curious George type....any ideas all you cute little moms???

Gosh I love these little princesses!!! Ryan's little sisters and Milly are becoming quite the buds. The other day Annie (the youngest) came into the room while Milly was fussing with me a little. She looked and me and said "why didn't you get her a toy?" and stormed straight to the toy box and back to Milly. It worked, huh, go figure, maybe I should let her take over more often!!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

HAHA she's so cute. I love her hair- still. She really is a pretty babe! Old navy has cute monkey costumes for pretty cheap... I want mom to make syd a strawberry shortcake costume & have Macy be a strawberry- how cute is that? We'll see... Miss you!

Kami P. said...

Hi Miriam. Your girl is so adorable! Too fun. Hey, Old Navy has a really cute monkey costume. You can see it online if you want. It's only $20 bucks!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Mir-
That is so funny, We call Jake a monkey too! And for Halloween, I was thinking of making Jake a monkey and James a banana! It must run in the family.

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Looks like a lot of fun at the zoo. The zoo is great for any age kid...so much learning even for baby eyes. I'm glad your monkey had fun meeting some of her family there! You look so happy w/her too...I love the picture of you together.

Chari said...

Miriam,
I'm so happy you stopped by my blog. Milly is BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh my goodness. I hope you have 15 of these beautiful kids. We miss you both horribly and think you should come back and visit us. I need an email for Ryan. Kylie wrote a paper about him last year in school and received the highest grades in the class on it. I want to forward it to him.
Love you,
Chari

The Buckley Family said...

Fun pics. You guys look like you have so much fun together and that is awesome. She is such a cute little girl...can't wait to see all three of you in about a month!!!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends